Broad government policies
- 2019 KPMG Zambia Budget Highlights
- 2019 Deloitte - Zambia Budget analysis
- 2019 BDO-Budget-Booklet
- 2019 MTEF and Budget green paper
- 2019 PWC Zambia Budget - Tax data card
- Exec summary budget highlight template final v1 28.9.2018 v3
- 2019 PWC National Budget Analysis and Outlook
- 2019-2021 Medium Term Expenditure Framework
Zambia remains committed to the socio-economic development planning of the country as reflected by the return to development planning in 2005. The Seventh National Development Plan (7NDP) for the period 2017-2021 is the successor to the Revised Sixth National Development Plan, 2013-2016 (RSNDP) following its expiry in December 2016. Read more.
The Vision 2030, reflects the collective understanding, aspirations and determination of the Zambian people to be a prosperous middle-income nation. This document sets out the goals and targets to be achieved in the various spheres of our social-economic life over the next generation. In addition, challenges and obstacles that we must overcome in order to realize our aspiration are presented. Read more.