- 2019 MTEF and Budget green paper
- BDO: Zambia National Budget 2019
- Deloitte: Zambia Budget 2019 – Working Together
- Grant Thornton: 2019 Budget Bulletin
- 2019 KPMG Zambia Budget Highlights
- KPMG: 2019 National Budget Speech… Key challenges in a few words
- PWC: What Next? Zambia Budget 2019
- PWC: What next? Zambia Budget – 2019 Tax Data Card
- ZRA: Overview of tax changes in 2019 budget
Read the President’s speech opening the first session of the 13th National Assembly.
Zambia remains committed to the socio-economic development planning of the country as reflected by the return to development planning in 2005. The Seventh National Development Plan (7NDP) for the period 2017-2021 is the successor to the Revised Sixth National Development Plan, 2013-2016 (RSNDP) following its expiry in December 2016.
The Vision 2030, reflects the collective understanding, aspirations and determination of the Zambian people to be a prosperous middle-income nation. This document sets out the goals and targets to be achieved in the various spheres of our social-economic life over the next generation. In addition, challenges and obstacles that we must overcome in order to realize our aspiration are presented.