To achieve its objectives, the Club will, in a first phase, focus on:
- highlighting the importance of the EU companies present in the country, and how much they contribute (through taxation, economic growth, employment) to its development;
- facilitating and conducting networking events amongst its Members (B2B events);
- facilitating the creation of strategic alliances between Zambian and EU companies;
- encouraging ethical business practices by all companies operating in Zambia, based on fair competition and corporate social responsibility;
- facilitating and conducting dialogue with the Zambian government on issues related to investment policy; tax regime; right of establishment; work permits; and free movement of goods, services, and capital.